Netflix in Poland

Hi!
Today I'd like to tell you about Netflix, my thoughts about it and I'll be talking about Netflix in Poland because recently it was added to Poland. So, firstly I'll talk about good things.


  • It is in Poland 
  • There aren't any problems with it I'd no problems with logging in 
  • First month is free Which is great! 
  • Then everything is great while watching movies, movies aren't stopping during watching (Movies do stop when you don't have internet connection at all) But if you have internet then everything is working fluently And almost at once, after pushing play button 
  • Movies are hight quality, I haven't watched 4K yet but I've watched on my MacBook some movies The quality was much better than DVD and similar to Blu-Ray 

 Now bad things

  • Many movies are missing even movies that are available in other countries are unavailable in Poland
  • Heigh price to pay every month

So to sum up I'm really happy with Netflix working. With more movies I think that it gonna be worth this 11$ to watch movies on Netflix but now because there are only few movies free month is enough. I think that it's not worth its price now.
In comments write what do you thing about Netflix? Do you agree with me?
See you next time!
Bye!!!


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Self driving car

The app that helps with safe driving (CreateML test)