Exams

Hi all of you! So nice to see you again!

Today I’d like to tell you about my exam experience or maybe even more about my problem I have with exams.
So where to begin… I’m now going through my exams time. For every each one I’d been studying for for a long time. Now I can’t even look at my notes, books etc. because I have enough of looking at it. With some I have something like this: When I look at notes I remember everything and it’s really obvious for me but when I don’t look I remember nothing. Happily in most cases even while I’m not looking I remember everything. But then when it comes to exam day it isn’t so great. Sometimes during exam I really can’t write anything. I know that five minutes ago I’ve remembered everything and I’ve been able to talk about this thing, that is in question, for five minutes or even more. But then, being there is making me forget everything.

Second thing that is happening is when I can’t say what I was asked to write about. Questions often are not precise and if you write about something else then you won’t get points for that question. Also questions can be so complicated that I don’t know what I’m asked to do.
Worst thing during exams is time. I rarely have enough time to answer all questions and even if I do I need to do it quickly and then it’s easy to make mistake.

This year I have had two exams. One I passed, one I failed.

Write yours experience with exams in comments! I can’t wait to read yours thoughts on this matter.

Bye!





PS. If you see any grammar or spelling mistake then say about it in comments. :)

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Self driving car

The app that helps with safe driving (CreateML test)