Baking cupcakes👨🏻‍🍳🥧

Hi,

I'm back to blogging! 😀

Recently I made a party for my friends, so I've thought that it could be great opportunity to bake something. I've searched my YouTube and I've found this recipe:


I love Harry Potter and I also like Flash and these cupcakes look so delicious, I had no doubts that it's the right recipe. I prepared ingredients, I watched the video 3 times and I started baking...

Baking cupcakes
At first, everything seemed easy. All I had to do was to add all ingredients mix them all together, and that's it. But it wasn't that simple. The first problem I had was the butter. It had to be at room temperature and I'd had mine in the fridge. I thought that microwave will solve this but I used wrong settings and my butter melted.
This misfortune didn't stop me. I put my flour, then sugar, then (liquid) butter in my bowl and I mixed it all. After that, I added eggs, mixed it again and...
Next step was to add flour, which I already had done before. 🤣 There was no coming back so I moved forward and added buttermilk lemon juice and lemon zest and I baked them.

The result was pretty good, much better than expected. You could see layers of more butter but the taste was ok. I didn't add any icing because I hadn't read that I have to buy it, I thought that I would be doing it using ingredients I bought.

After all, it was amazing experience to be back to baking and I hope that I'll bake more soon


😀
Jacek

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Self driving car

The app that helps with safe driving (CreateML test)