Programming on an iPhone (apps for programmers)

Three weeks ago my computer broke.

At that time I was like "now I can't do anything". But then I took my iPhone. Of course I knew that it's good phone but I'd never realized how good it is. I can write in Python, C++, C and there are quite nice compilers for that. I can also edit my php codes on my server.

Python

Python 3

There is an app for that. It's simple but I believe it is enough for most of uses. The only thing that annoys me about it is that you can't save or read files. (If it is possible then tell me how)

C++/C

CppCode - offline C/C++ IDE & Compiler

web server

FTPManager Free





What apps are you using? Are they better than this ones?

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Self driving car

The app that helps with safe driving (CreateML test)